Wednesday, September 1, 2010

About Us!

Doc is my husband, picture short, round, full white beard and twinkly eyes.  If you are thinking Santa Claus, YOU GOT IT!  Little did I know when I first laid eyes on this guy 25 years ago just how exciting my life would be.  My husband is a college professor, computer forensics investigator, former deputy, gun collector and seems at times to be a cult hero.  Our daughter and I warn newbies, not to drink the KOOL-AID!  Our daughter is 21 and studying to be a psychologist, thanks in no small part I am sure to her FATHER AND I .  I am forty-something and awaiting my bar exam results.  Most people at 40 get a sports car or a lover NOT ME I went to law school!  I have taken the bar three times prior to now, but this time I tried a different approach I STUDIED.  Adding to the chaos we have three miniature dachshunds and daily interaction with my 82 year old mother. We always thought we were fairly average until we started to discover STUFF HAPPENS TO US THAT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN TO OTHER PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment