I have been happily married to my husband "Doc" for 23 years despite our 13 year age difference,our past marital histories and those who bet against us! People tell us all the time we should have our own comedy show, things happen to us that just don't happen to other people.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Curly Moe and Stupid
We have three miniature dachshunds, Harley, Junior and Abby or Curly, Moe and Stupid as they are sometimes affectionately known. No one in their right mind should have three dachshunds, so that explains the mental state in our household. Don't ask me how we got three, I am not sure, but I KNOW it is Doc's fault. These dogs have a wonderful three story dog house that they allow us to SHARE and make mortgage payments on! They have the typical dog philosophy "If you can't eat it or screw it, piss on it!" They eat and have eaten almost anything. They even ate an ottoman, I don't mean they chewed on it, THEY ATE IT. They are all neutered or spade, as we are responsible pet owners. They play and fight and fight and play! They even do a Conga line. If I could ever get it on film I could win millions. Our daughter and I insist Doc loves them more than he does us, but he says absolutely not, HE LOVES US JUST AS MUCH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment